- Pallet Racking Systems
- Drive-in Racking
- Double-Deep Pallet Racking
- Rack Support Mezzanine
- Heavy Duty Racking
- Pallet Flow Rack
- LS-24 LONGSPAN RACKING
- Cantilever Racking System
- Boltless Shelving System
- Structural Steel Platform
- 2-Tier Racking
- Cable Racking
- Superblock Racking System
- Mobile Compactor
- DIY RACK SYSTEM
- Sigma Mezzanine Floor
Cantilever Racking System PDF
About Cantilever Racking System
Cantilever rack is consist of upright, cantilever, arm bracings. It is widely used in the machining, building materials & supermarkets to store the long & special items.
The upright is welded face to face by two cold rolling C shaped steel, which is a common structure all over the word.
The advantages are light weight, high capacity, low cost, economical & aesthetic.
There are two row holes with distance 140(50)mm in the upright, the height of per level can be adjusted by yourself to meet the different requirements.
- Advantage for long items like piping materials
- Free access without any column blocking at front
- Loading capacity : 1500kgs ~ 3000 kgs UDL Per Level
- Design and Build System
- Usually Height : 2400mm / 3000mm / 4500mm / 5800mm
- Usually arm : 1000mm ~ 1200mm