- Pallet Flow Rack System
- Drive-in Racking
- Double-Deep Pallet Racking
- Heavy Duty Racking – Solid & Secure | Gold Wind Engineering
- Pallet Flow Rack
- LS-24 LONGSPAN RACKING
- Cantilever Racking System
- Boltless Shelving System
- Structural Steel Platform
- 2-Tier Racking
- Cable Racking
- Mobile Compactor
- DIY RACK SYSTEM
- Mezzanine Floor System | Gold Wind Engineering Pte Ltd
- Rack Support Mezzanine
- Steel Rack System
- Superblock Racking Systems
Superblock Racking Systems PDF
Superblock Racking Systems
Super block Racking system is a unique design for warehousing storage solution. The column distance can be up to 5 meter for each of the column distance.
The loading of a mezzanine floor can range from 250kg per m2~ 500kg per m2 and will be designed by our project team to suit your requirements.
It is the ideal solution to maximising the space you have available. So instead of moving premises, you use the area above you instead – creating additional floor space from wasted space above your existing working areas.
When it comes to planning a suitable layout for your storage platform mezzanine floor requirements, our project team will maximise space utilisation and ensure your design is both cost effective and practical.
Frequently Asked Questions – Mezzanine Floor
1. Do I need to submit to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)?
Answer 1 : Super block Racking system can be exempted from GFA as long as use for storage purposes only.
The standalone modular system will not attach to the walls and can be dismantled easily and not require bolting to ground and wall or welding.
2. Do I need to submit to Civil Defence force (SCDF)?
Answer 2 : Yes, as long you can stand on the decking. Submission is required. You may request request for waiver of submission if platform is too small.
3. Do I need to submit Building and Construction Authority (BCA)?
Answer 3 : Yes, Submission structural plan against your unit is required. to get the Notice of approval will take about 4~6 weeks before start installation. after completion of installation. Final “Permit to carry out the works” must be accordingly to submission plan. any change of design will be not accepted.
4. Do I need to inform the landlord if I want to install a mezzanine floor?
Answer 4 : Most landlords will require you to inform them of any proposed works and will normally require confirmation that Building management’s approval, Gold Wind Engineering can provide specification design layouts plan for you if required.
5. Are your installers experience to build Mezzanine floors?
Answer 5 : We have been installing mezzanine floors nationally for over 21 years and have considerable project experience.